Tweets

follow me on Twitter

4/20/05

The End of The World

A lot of people seem to get excited about the end of the world. They might not admit it, but they get really pumped up when some shit goes down in the Middle East that corresponds with the prophecy of the end times. Why would someone look forward to the apocalypse? I asked some completely not made up people this question and they responded with some completely not made up answers.

Bill: I've always considered myself a Christian, but it sure would be nice to have some proof of God's existence. I figure seeing The Four Horsemen spreading plague, famine, and destruction would really put my mind at ease.

Jane: I'm pathologically depressed but too lazy to figure out a way to commit suicide. If everyone dies soon I guess that would include me.

Mark: My life has become very routine. I think the rise of the Anti-Christ would spice things up.

Richard: I lost a $20 bet with my buddy Shaun about Y2K so I went double or nothing on the world ending by April 23rd, 2005.

Alice: I worship Satan, obviously.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]