Tweets

follow me on Twitter

1/20/06

Go Fish Poker

My friends and I have developed an exciting combination of Go Fish and Texas Holdem.

This new game Go Fish Poker (alternatively Poke-Or-Go-Fish) has been extensively tested at our weekly poker game and is not completely awful. After betting, a player may fish for card to make his/her hand from those who have folded. The player then either pays the folded player for the desired card, or if the card is unavailable, pays a penalty to the pot.


Here are the rules:

Here is some Poke-Or-Go-Fish slang I just invented. Feel free to work it into your personal vocabulary.

Harpooning - Successfully fishing for a card.
Capitan Ahab - Someone who requests a card a second time after failing to "harpoon" it on their first fishing trip.
Stocking the pond - Folding with good hole cards in the hope that someone will buy them.

I just decided that Poke-Or-Go-Fish slang is stupid and you shouldn't use it. Check out this spelunking slang instead.

Good Times!

Comments:
I just learned how to play texas hold'em rules -- now I have to start all over! LOL
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]